Saturday, December 4, 2021
Doors Open for Registration
9:00am – 9:10am LOGOS PRESENTATION
9:15am – 10:15am
General Session 1: JONATHAN PRITCHETT
Cultural Signposts and the Engagement of the Church
In our contemporary culture, it is important for the Church to learn to engage unbelievers in a holistic manner when presenting the Gospel and defending the faith. Too often in apologetics and evangelism, people are treated as if they are reason robots or overly emotive basket cases. While there are some who indeed fit those descriptions, that is not true of most people. Being wise as serpents and harmless as doves, the Church has the capacity and the resources to reach the culture by pointing the true, the good, and the beautiful in creation back to Christ.
10:30 am – 11:30 am
Breakout Sessions #1
– Logos Bible Software Demonstration (Main Sanctuary)
– Braxton Hunter: Core Facts (The Porch)
– Jonathan Pritchett: Evidence for the Resurrection (Choir Room)
– Michael Jones: Was Jesus a copy of pagan deities? (Warehouse Room)
11:45 am – 12:45 pm
General Session 2: MICHAEL JONES
Is There a War Between Christianity and Science?
Several new atheists advance the theory that Christianity is not only opposed to scientific advancement but is currently at war with the progress of science. This theory can be heavily scrutinized once we dive into the data surrounding this issue.
12:45 pm – 2:15 pm – – – BREAK FOR LUNCH
2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
General Session 3: BRAXTON HUNTER
The Problem of Evil
The problem of evil is arguably the most powerful argument against the existence of God. But do Christians have an answer for it? In this session, Dr. Hunter will walk through the details within the problem and demonstrate how Christians can respond to the challenge.
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Breakout Sessions #2
– Eric Hernandez: Does the Soul Exist? (Main Sanctuary)
– Braxton Hunter & Jonathan Pritchett: Discussing Controversial Social Issues (The Porch)
– Warhouse Room: Michael Jones: Was Jesus a copy of pagan deities? (Warehouse Room)